Baptist Training Union (BTU)
Ms. Annetta A. Hamilton, Director
Location: A. L. McCargo Fellowship Hall
2nd and 4th Sunday
Time: 8:30 AM
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth to be ashamed, rightly dividing to the word of truth. (2 Timothy 2:15)
- To secure the increased spirituality of Baptist Young People of America
- To give them greater stimulation in Christian service.
- To edify them in the knowledge of the scripture.
- To instruct them in Baptist Doctrine and History.
- To enlist them in active missionary work.
- Relying upon divine help, I hereby promise to be true to Christ in all things and all times.
- Seek the New Testament Standard of Christian experience and life.
- Attend every meeting of the union unless hindered by reason approved by good conscience.
- Take some part in the service aside from singing if it is possible to do so with sincerity and truth.
Pledge to the Flag of the United States of America:
I pledge allegiance ot the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
Pledge to the Christian Flag:
I pledge allegiance to the Christian Flag and to the Savior for whose kingdom it stands, one Brotherhood uniting all mankind in service and love.
Pledge to the Bible:
I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God’s Holy Word. I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I will hide its words in my heart that I might not sin against God.