Celebrating 2018 Usher Ministry Month
The Role of a Church Usher
In many denominations of the Christian Church, a Church usher (not to be confused with church greeter) is responsible for seating guests and maintaining the order and security of services.
- Possible Topics
- The History and Role Of a Church Usher
- What is the job description of an Usher?
- How do you become an effective usher in the church?
- What are Ushers responsibilities?
- Do's and Don'ts of Ushering.
Mrs. Karen Townsel, Chairperson
1st Sunday, October 7, 2018
- The History and Role of A Church Usher
- Definition Of An Usher
- Early History Of Ushering
Wilson's Ushers' Guide compiled by Mrs. Gertrude Reed & Mss S. B. Wilson
- Cancer Emphasis - Prostate Cancer
- Symptoms, Causes and Treatment